As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact Central Indiana, we wanted to take a moment to reach out to let you know what Oak Motors is doing to help prevent the spread of the virus. For 35 years the Oak Motors’ mission has been to provide dependable and affordable transportation regardless of credit history, and the delivery of this product/service must be done in a financially sound and socially responsible manner. In keeping with our mission, we are committed to keeping our customers and our teammates safe.
We are following the guidance of the Center for Disease, Control and Prevention (“CDC”), the Indiana State Department of Health (“ISDH”), as well as complying with any and all emergency orders promulgated by the Governor of Indiana, as well as the localities in which we conduct business.
Visiting Our Locations
In order to keep our customers and our teammates safe, we are fully conforming to the CDC social distancing and safety guidelines. In so doing, please expect the following when you visit one of our locations:
During Your Visit
We’ve implemented new policies to eliminate all physical contact, including not shaking hands. You will meet one-on-one with our associates whenever possible during your visit, and at a safe distance of at least six (6) feet. During this crisis, we are working to best utilize our resources to facilitate a higher volume of online purchases, including reducing the amount of paperwork that must be signed in person. Your health is our paramount concern. In addition to limiting all in-person interaction, we are committed to keeping all locations cleaned and sterilized.
Location Cleaning and Sanitization
- All hard surfaces will be routinely cleaned and sanitized
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be made available whenever possible
- Our dealerships will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis, and associates are following CDC handwashing recommendations
- We are regularly cleaning common areas, including wiping down our payment kiosks before and after each use
- All of our locations are ensuring that all keyboards, monitors, and phones are cleaned throughout the day
Vehicle Cleaning and Sanitization
- All vehicles are cleaned prior to placing them on the lot, after any test-drive, and before delivery when a vehicle is sold
- Our service staff is taking extra measures both before, after, and during the service of all vehicles
- Service is by appointment only, and only on a “drop-off” basis
- Our Service Technicians are changing gloves after working on every vehicle
- The steering wheel, gear shift, radio, door locks, windows, and key fobs are cleaned before and after working on a vehicle
Oak Motors (and its sister company, Indiana Finance Company (“IFC”)) remain committed to our customers and making it easy for you to continue to make payments either via phone, online, or through the Oak Motors Mobile Application. You may visit us at www.oakmotors.com or at www.indianafinance.net.
We understand some of our customers will be impacted by COVID-19. If you are affected, please connect with your local dealership or IFC to stay in contact with us regarding any payment challenges you may encounter. If you have been impacted, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 765-378-4500 to speak to a customer service representative. We are committed to your success and your health!
We Are Here to Help
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 policies, please contact us at 765-378-4500. The COVID-19 outbreak is a rapidly evolving situation, one of which we are committed to helping our customers through. For additional information on COVID-19, you are encouraged to follow updates from the CDC at https://www.coronavirus.gov/ as well as information specific to Indiana at https://coronavirus.in.gov/.Categories: Company News