Auto technicians say the key to keeping vehicles running well - today and down the road - is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto basics. A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 25% had low or dirty engine oil.
- 13% had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 18% had dirty air filters.
- 17% had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels.
- 16% needed new windshield wiper and 27% had low or contaminated washer fluid.
- 18% needed new belts.
Overall, 84% of vehicles were in need of at least one service or repair. A regular service schedule can help keep your car running it’s best. Check out the infographic for things that should be checked regularly on your vehicle. For your convenience, you can schedule a service visit at one of our 4 Oak Motors Service Locations if you need service completed.Categories: Vehicle Maintenance